Please suggest me a wedding dress for my wedding.

LuxuriousBlueBridesmaid8404
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts:
  • Posted: 11 Oct 2018 11:38

Please suggest me a wedding dress for my wedding.

My wedding is in 19 days and I am still confused about what to wear. I am not a lehenga fan. Please suggest if you guys have any other idea. ?

Thank you in advance.

• Posted: 1 Nov 2018 12:25

Re: Please suggest me a wedding dress for my wedding.

With so many wedding dresses to choose from, most brides often end up confused. A perfect wedding gown is the one that suits you and reflects your best personality during your special day. Here are some of our picks to select a wedding dress.
    1) Vintage Boho: The vintage boho bridal style incorporates the bridal style of eras past and mixes it with a laidback, modern vibe. The dress draws inspiration from the beauty of nature and art. The vintage bohemian bride has a one-of-a-kind style.
    2)Classic Prep: The classic prep bridal style plays on classic, family, values and wedding traditions, but with a personal touch. Simple silhouettes and traditional styling are a large part of the classic prep bridal wedding gowns.
    3)Modern Minimalist: The modern minimalist bridal style is all about clean lines and simplicity. For her, less is more when it comes to the contemporary minimalist bridal style.
    4)Fairytale Princess: The princess bridal style is all about creating a fairytale moment. Feminine details, light fabric and dreamy silhouettes all bring out the fairytale princess bridal style to life.
    5)Rustic Chic: The rustic chic bridal style wedding gown ties romantic and natural aspects together effortlessly. Dreamy lace and soft silhouettes are the perfect addition to any rustic chic bridal style.

With so many wedding dresses to choose from, most brides often end up confused. A perfect wedding gown is the one that suits you and reflects your best personality during your special day. Here are some of our picks to select a wedding dress.

1) Vintage Boho: The vintage boho bridal style incorporates the bridal style of eras past and mixes it with a laidback, modern vibe. The dress draws inspiration from the beauty of nature and art. The vintage bohemian bride has a one-of-a-kind style.

2)Classic Prep: The classic prep bridal style plays on classic, family, values and wedding traditions, but with a personal touch. Simple silhouettes and traditional styling are a large part of the classic prep bridal wedding gowns.

3)Modern Minimalist: The modern minimalist bridal style is all about clean lines and simplicity. For her, less is more when it comes to the contemporary minimalist bridal style.

4)Fairytale Princess: The princess bridal style is all about creating a fairytale moment. Feminine details, light fabric and dreamy silhouettes all bring out the fairytale princess bridal style to life.

5)Rustic Chic: The rustic chic bridal style wedding gown ties romantic and natural aspects together effortlessly. Dreamy lace and soft silhouettes are the perfect addition to any rustic chic bridal style.

• Posted: 22 Nov 2018 6:04

Register with Best Matchmaker Sites quickest growing marital portal Jeevanrahi.com wherever your look for an ideal partner ends. we have a tendency to would like you all the best possible.

• Posted: 22 Nov 2018 6:05

Register with Best Matchmaker Sites quickest growing marital portal Jeevanrahi.com wherever your look for an ideal partner ends. we have a tendency to would 
    like you all the best possible.

Register with Best Matchmaker Sites quickest growing marital portal Jeevanrahi.com wherever your look for an ideal partner ends. we have a tendency to would like you all the best possible.

Return to: Wedding Planning
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)